This solution software includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This installer is optimized for Windows 8 and newer operating systems. System Requirements:
The following are compatible system requirements for Windows:
- CD-ROM or DVD drive, or Internet connection
- Dedicated universal serial bus (USB 1.1 or 2.0) connectivity port, or network connection
- 400 MB of available hard-disk space
Do not connect the USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connecting to a network, make sure the network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
To install at a later date, select Save
on step 4 and select a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, locate and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.NOTE:
On Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems- the software that is downloaded from hp.com may also be saved in "This PC" → "Downloads" folder.