TITLE: HP BIOS and System Firmware (R70)
VERSION: 01.03.04 REV: A PASS: 1
This package creates files that contain an image of the System BIOS
(ROM) for the supported notebook models with an R70 family ROM.
This package is used to flash the System ROM on a supported
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP100135.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 9ce51ec56d27c78e4c8130e10671233c
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 08, 2019
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteBook 830 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 836 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 840 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 846 G6 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 850 G6 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 14u G6 Mobile Workstation
HP ZBook 15u G6 Mobile Workstation
HP EliteBook 840 G6 Healthcare Edition Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 846 G6 Healthcare Edition Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Updates the CPU microcode for Intel processors to 0xCA.
- This BIOS upgrade package also includes the following
EC/SIO Firmware, version 52.52.00
Cypress PD Firmware (CCG5C), version 1.5
Intel Legacy VBIOS, version 9.2.1019,A.5
Intel GOP EFI Driver, version 9.0.1085,A.7
AMD DIS VBIOS 14/15W (6981), version SWBRT39678.001
AMD DIS VBIOS 14/15P, version SWBRT39677.001
GbE Version 0044 (WHL-LP-LM), 0054 (WHL-LP-V)
PXE Option ROM, version 0.1.14
PXE UEFI Driver, version 0.0.23
DisplayLink Driver, version NR-133082-LS-1
Realtek, version 2.024
RAID Option ROM, version 220.127.116.1136
RAID EFI Driver, version 18.104.22.16836
Management Engine (ME) Firmware, version 22.214.171.1249
- Fixes an issue which causes the system to boot slower than
expected when a network cable is used to connect the system to a
Dell or Targus USB Display Link Dock.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the power consumption increases
after a Type-C device is removed while the system is running in a
- Fixes an issue where the display is visually corrupted while an
update for the camera firmware is run.
- Fixes an issue where the sound from the system fan is
unexpectedly loud when the system is run with low CPU usage.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software
button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a
note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen
Copyright Copyright (c) 2019 HP Development Company, L.P.