TITLE: HP Sure Click
VERSION: 188.8.131.520 REV: A PASS: 1
HP Sure Click provides hardware-enforced security for web browsers, protecting your computer from websites infected with malware, ransomware, or viruses. This package is provided for supported computer models that are running a supported operating system.
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP82488.exe
SOFTPAQ MD5: 24bb16b1a76c2f3511cb36fc06677634
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 04, 2017
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
HARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):
HP EliteDesk 800 TWR
HP EliteDesk 880 TWR
HP EliteDesk 800 SFF
HP ProDesk 600 SFF
HP ProDesk 600 MT
HP ProDesk 680 MT
HP EliteBook 840 G3 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 848 G3 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 850 G3 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation
HP ProDesk 400 MT
HP ProDesk 480 MT
HP ProDesk 400 SFF
HP EliteBook 840 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 848 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 850 Notebook PC
HP ZBook 14u Mobile Workstation
HP ZBook 15u Mobile Workstation
HP EliteBook x360 1020 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook x360 1030 Notebook PC
HP EliteOne 800 AiO
HP EliteOne 800 G3 GPU AiO
HP EliteOne 1000 AiO
HP EliteDesk 800 DM
HP EliteBook 820 Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 828 Notebook PC
HP ProDesk 600 DM
HP ProDesk 400 DM
Microsoft Windows 10 All Editions (64-bit)
- Provides support for company domain whitelisting.
- Provides the Contextual Help feature.
- Provides the blue tagging feature. Files downloaded from untrusted web sites are marked with a blue tag in Windows File Explorer. When the user tries to open the file, the system displays the message, File originated from an untrusted location and might be unsafe. The user can then select either Cancel or Trust and open.
- Provides support for preinstalled HP images.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the Download or Obtain Software button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Click HPSureClickSetup.msi.
3. Click Continue and Reboot.
4. Click Next on the first install screen.
5. Choose the location where you want to install the software. The default location is C:\Program Files\HP\Sure Click.
6. By default, the Enable Cloud-Based Updates is not checked. To automatically keep HP Sure Click current, check this box.
7. Click Next on the last screen.
8. On the User Account Control dialogue box, click Yes to continue the install.
9. Click Reboot on the last screen. Your computer will restart.
NOTE: A one-time initialization process begins after your computer is restarted. Secure browsing cannot be used until the initialization is complete.
Copyright Copyright (c) 2017 HP Development Company, L.P.