Use tab to select a search suggestion
Welcome to HP Customer Support
- Support Home
- Software and Drivers
- Diagnostic Tools
- Contact Support
- Business Support
- My Dashboard
How to Print, Scan or Fax on your HP Printer
How to Print
How to print image
How to Print (Windows)
You can learn how to print from a USB or wirelessly-connected HP printer by following the steps below.
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
- If the printer is not connected, get help setting it up through the HP Printers - USB Printer Setup (Windows)
- For wireless printer setup and connection, get help connecting the printer wirelessly