Use HP Premium Plus Photo Paper to print photographs at home or at the office with professional looking results. This document provides general printing instructions, paper handling tips, and after printing tips featuring HP Premium Plus Photo Paper.
Click Print in the software program from which you want to print. The Print dialog box opens.
Under the Printer/Name section, click to select your product name from the drop-down list.
Click the button that opens the Properties
Depending on the software program from which you are printing, the button might be called Properties, Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
Click the desired paper size.
For best printing quality results, click HP Advanced Photo Paper. If that selection is not available, select one of the following:
HP Photo Paper
Other Photo Paper
Beginning in 2012 with HP's newest printers, click HP Premium Plus Photo Paper for best printing results.
For the best image quality: Under Print Quality, click Best.
Click OK to apply the settings.
Click Print or OK to begin printing.
Paper handling tips
- For best image and print quality, avoid touching or scratching the glossy (printable) side of the paper.
- For best print quality, always leave unused paper in its plastic bag prior to printing.
- Use the paper under the following environmental conditions:
- 15 to 30˚ C (59 to 86˚ F).
- 20% to 80% relative humidity.
- Recommended: 23˚C (73˚F) and 40% to 60% relative humidity.
After printing tips
- For best colors: Remove each sheet, dry the photo for at least 15 minutes, and place a sheet of plain paper between photos prior to stacking them.
- Allow photos to dry for 24 hours before placing them in frames or photo albums.
- To prevent photos from fading, keep them in frames or photo albums.
- Keep photos indoors and away from direct sunlight.
- To maintain quality:
- Store unused photo paper within its original plastic bag and box.
- Keep the box flat and in a cool, dry place.