HP Color LaserJet CP1210 and CP1510 Series Printers - Performing Cold Reset (Factory Defaults)
This document describes how to perform a Cold Reset (factory defaults) on the HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series and CP1510 Series printers.
To perform restore the factory-set defaults on the HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Printer:
1. Open the HP Color LaserJet CP1210 Series Toolbox.
2. Click the Device Settings folder.
3. Click the Service page.
4. Click Restore.
To perform restore the factory-set defaults on the HP Color LaserJet CP1510 Series Printer:
1. Press OK to open the menus.
2. Use the Left arrow or the Right arrow button to select Service, and then press OK.
3. Use the Left arrow or the Right arrow button to select Restore defaults, and then press OK.
The product automatically restarts.
Restoring the default settings unlocks menus that have been previously locked and resets all control panel menu items to the factory defaults. It does not reset the serial number and the page counts.
note:Before restoring defaults, print a menu structure report and a configuration page. Use the information on these pages to reset customer-specific settings.
caution:All HP Jet direct settings are also reset. Be sure to print a configuration page before restoring defaults. Make note of the IP address that is listed on the Jet direct configuration page. You might need to restore the IP address after performing a cold reset
Ask the community!
Country: United States